Friday, April 25, 2008

Canon Cricket Is Back From Hybernation.

With the warm temperature and cool wind blowing in the atmosphere, Canon's cricket enthusiasts are energized to make a comeback for cricket this season 2008.

We still have good memories of our 2007 cricket season and hope to make this season a blowout too.

So, what you all have to say to that? This Sunday April 27th. drop the curtain and run towards the field with bats, balls, stumps and take wild swings at each other?????

Venue : Hicksville Middle School
Time : 10:00 AM - Be on time guys
Note : Based on public demand and weather condition we decided to play on Sunday.

Place your opinion below.

5 comments:

til28 said...

oops! I'm out on Saturday's. Only sunday's are possible for me.

Rise and Shine stories said...

well...lets do sunday then

Jay said...

Iam In

Shan said...

I am also engaged in all saturdays with my daughtar. Sunday is fine with me..

banglatiger said...

I am also for Sunday as long as the weather let us play.